Marylebone Services

Nursery Recruitment Services Ltd Since 1974

If you are looking for childcare work in London we can help you today!

Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
LinkedIn Icon


From Overseas?

Wanting work in London and not sure how to go about it? Call or email us today and you might have work tomorrow! Coming to work in London can sometimes be a daunting experience but we will try to make it as easy for you as possible. One of our friendly team will be able to give you advice on what requirements/documentation you will need to work in this country within a childcare environment.

EU Applicant

If you are coming from an EU country you are eligible to work in the UK without applying for a work permit.

Non EU Applicants

If you are from a non EU country you can work in the UK on a temporary basis providing you have the following:

  • A Work Permit
  • A Police Clearance check from your country
  • Qualifications translated into English if necessary.

If you are unsure what your qualifications are equivalent to in this country, you may find it useful contacting NARIC or CWDC who can assist you. Check out their websites

Other Useful Information/websites